Allied Health Professionals Quick Links
Welcome to the Allied Health Professionals page to help you navigate AHP resources held within NHS Information Services Division website.
- AHP MSK Waiting Times - The details and quarterly reports on the 4 week waiting time target for AHP Musculoskeletal Services in NHS Scotland
- AHP workforce - Quarterly reports on AHP staffing levels across NHS Scotland incl WTE, Band, Profession etc.
- AHP cost book - Hospitals Reports on costs of AHP services in Hospitals
- AHP Cost Book - Community Reports on costs of AHP services in the Community
- AHP Card Class 7- data capture form to populate the cost book based on new and return contact data for AHP services submitted quarterly by boards
- NCDDP Data Standards - a range of reference data sets published 2004-2009 to populate the electronic health record. Few AHPs had IT systems at this point in time and these may continue to be a helpful resource until otherwise defined
- AHP Census 2006 - Reports generated from the 1st AHP Census testing out the AHP core NCDDP data set designed to form a minimal patient record for AHPs
- AHP Minimum Dataset 2011 - Formed as a result of the reports of AHP Census 2006 to capture national data for AHPs. Implementation was not mandated but those who had systems often adopted these.
- AHP Census 2012 - Tested the AHP Minimum Data set. This data set was reviewed in 2015 and it was agreed the Operational Measures would supersede the AHP Minimum Data Set.
- AHP Operational Measures - A project designed to capture AHP National Data from health and social care in order to have evidence of the service provided to the people of Scotland. The data when available will be in dashboard format. This builds on the previous AHP work carried out by ISD above, supports the AHP National Delivery Plan and will give value to AHPs and their stakeholder’s. Web page under development please check back later.
- Community Health Activity Data - It is planned that AHP’s working in Community Mental health will start submitting this data to ISD along with medical and nursing colleagues.
- Other useful websites - Nurses, Midwives & AHPs Network